Thursday, December 17, 2009

Religious Pain: Fotos Video Sinning To Save Someone The Pain And Other Religious Questions...?

Sinning to save someone the pain and other religious questions...? - religious pain: fotos video

Hello to all. I am a young Christian who is always looking to learn to learn more about their belief system. I have some questions, and I hope you can answer, or call me some comments ...

"I first want to know sin, but is aware that it is a mistake. For example, a situation where a lie will save a lot of pain. What do you think God will think about it. Is it justified when someone is lying to save a lot of pain too?

"I wonder what it is. I know how God is merciful and forgives us our sins, past, present and future. Well, I had my life to stay so far. I know it is poor, and most My lies are not justified, but there were situations where pain is registered. Okay, I'm sure that I will be in the future, even though I know it's wrong?

- Do you think there are different kinds of lies, in the light of God, or all the lies are all the same? For example, are for personal use, lying to save himself andmbarrassment or lie to save someone else the pain ...

"Another thing I thought and read about how adultery can or not, that sex before marriage of premarital sexual intercourse (). I know what you think. You have to think it is a sin sex before marriage? Can They support your arguments with scripture in the Bible, please?

"I must confess as a Christian here who have the defect of sex before marriage, but not quite as religious as well and did not even know it was a sin." Is it a man (fatal) or sin a little sin is to the extent not repeated in the future?

I apologize for writing so long, but I think you should know what is the best person I can get. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment