Monday, January 25, 2010

Blood Bank Training I Want To Know Why Are The Registrations Not Done Since My Child Us Major And Regularly Goes Since 3 Yrs?

I want to know why are the registrations not done since my child us major and regularly goes since 3 yrs? - blood bank training

Kanani tanish submitted periodically to the hospital RD Shinde, like us, Mr. Shinde sleeve is very nice that the people at the blood bank of Mr. and Mrs. Patil Jyoti very cooperative, I must know why the tuition fees for thalaseemia because no card should have this map valley, and I know that the fact that my son is the first patient of this restoration. of thalaseemia, I believe there are about 4.5 children in the valley of the clinic, why not start now so that when the patient takes the staff would be able to process and beyond with a few patients were trained doctors, MW unit of blood bank staff and Tanishq knows the child, I speak not only for himself but also others, I need to know how much more has been 3 years is reassuring a sign that something is happening, but ... .. .............

1 comment:

cwgrrl7 said...

But? Huh?

Post a Comment