Saturday, January 9, 2010

Loose Amber I Think My Niece Is Drugging Her Mom To Continue Stealing From Her. What Do I Do?

I think my niece is drugging her mom to continue stealing from her. What do I do? - loose amber

My sister is in ruins. I know that your daughter and her husband, her daughters, addicted to drugs. Amber is always a stolen bank card to his mother, check it. My sister just unknown to them is losing everything for them. It does not matter, she thinks your daughter and her husband are the most important things that are going to earth. For them, continue to ignore what they do, they have drugged them. What shall I do, they will not listen, anyone? Please, I need some advice.

2 comments:

(O \ ! / O) 67 Bug boi said...

Intervention.

ur a witch said...

Mabye there for those trying to stop, take your joy. You know what to do right Mabye they do, this, because he loves her. You should calm down and stop trying to separate the mother and daughter. Her sister is not stupid, he must be the end of this issue, if you are willing to cut them back, Im sure you seriously. No parent wants his son to evil is the way you try to save her daughter, she has just found a better way to accommodated, and. All you can do is support them and not try to Tho-cons in turn could be productive.

Post a Comment